Thursday, July 30, 2015

Goodbye, iPhone

7 years since I first met Apple’s iPhone, and been using an iPhone till now. When it comes to an iPhone, it’s not just a phone to use it became a part of my life. Once you used it, you never wanna go back to your “ordinary” phone. Some say I’m a fanboy, while others says that I’ve been fooled by apple for a phone which doesn’t have anything to offer like the latest tech and specs other phones has just the luxurious feeling of owning an iPhone because of its pricy price.

<What they didn’t know is that I’m more than a fanboy, I am a gadget enthusiast and an iPhone for me is like a first love story. And if it’s Love then Love’s never blind, because it able to see the beauty of something/someone when others failed.

iPhone had given me the knowledge of technology, either hardware nor software. It’s like a religion who gave their followers a path to righteousness, I’m technologically blind yet now i can “see”.

Today, sadly I have to put my iPhone aside and try to live my daily life using a Windows Phone. Not because I dont like using an iPhone again, but I want to take a rest from all this craziness things about iOS and apple update for a while and try to be a “normal” person again.. To save all of that gadget tech until the day I found the one. Thanks for all the knowledge, the adventures and the thrill an iPhone gave to me. I still and will always be in love with an iPhone. Goodbye iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment