Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just another someone..

Someone asked me if I ever see myself being with you again. I smiled and I thought of you again for the first time in months now.
I told them that you're the kind of person you cross paths with once and then never again. I don't know what about you made me feel that way but I know that we will never find a way to pick up where we left off because that's too far back and neither one of us is willing to take the ten steps back to apologize for the things we did wrong.
I told them that I didn't think I'd ever get to be with you again because two years from now, I'll be far from here. You'll never see me again and I'm never coming back to this place again. I'm going to go out into the world because I know that there is still so much living to do, so many people to love and forget about. You were one of them, you will always be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment